The EXPRESS Relief Funding Program provides assistance to businesses that are affected by COVID-19 and who have not applied for, and received funding via the SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Program.
Businesses who received a loan via the SBA Paycheck Protection Program are still encouraged to apply for funding via the EXPRESS Relief Funding Program.
Qualified businesses may receive up to $150,000.00 of Disaster Relief Loan assistance through the EIDL Program.
Borrowers should note: you may attempt to submit your application for the EIDL on your own; but should you do so, you will no longer be eligible for the Express Relief Funding Program.
The parameters of the EXPRESS Relief Funding Program are as follows:
- Business must have been established BEFORE 01/01/2020
- Business must NOT have applied for the SBA Economic Disaster Relief Loan OR Grant
- Minimum Credit Score of 570+
- For-Profit Businesses Only
- 3.75% Fixed
- No payments from 6-12 Months
- 30 Year Amortization
- Up to $150,000 in Funding
USE OF FUNDS
- Meet financial obligations and operating expense that could have been met, had the COVID-19 Disaster not occurred.
- Working Capital
- 30 Years
- No payments for 6-12 Months